We offer exceptional ship building project management services with our key area being site supervision. From the beginning till the delivery of the vessels, the supervision is done by qualified and highly experienced shipbuilding engineers. Our project team consists of a Team Leader supported by Hull specialist, Piping / Mechanical Engineer, Paint Coating Advisor and Electrical Engineer. The involvement / induction of these personnel will be depending on progress of construction / need.
Our Salient features are:
- Assist for yard selection / short listing after initial offers;
- Yard feasibility study;
- Plan approval (Structural / Piping / Mechanical / Electrical);
- Site Supervision Team;
- Liaising with yard and classification societies;
- Weekly / monthly progress reports to client;
- In-coming material inspection in yard;
- Witness shop test trials at manufactures / vendors premises;
- Participate in all shipboard equipment testing, installation, commissioning and trials for Piping, Machinery, Electric and Gas systems and Plants;
- Participate in all scheduled tests and onboard operational trials at Berth, Dock and at sea during sea trials and cargo trials to ensure compliance with the shipping contract, the specifications, the makers instructions / recommendations and good marine practices;
- Arrange for the familiarization of the crew with the systems and plants of the vessel and equipment installed as required by the owners;
- After trial, recommend which machinery and / or equipment should be opened for post-trial examination and note any defects for rectification;
- Upon completion of the construction work, ensure that all necessary documentation is delivered by the builder to the owners along with any required hull and machinery material or equipment valid certificates and manufacturer records, quay trial and sea trials reports.